Because my English teacher demanded that one of my final posts of the school year be one on my progress with the DIY project, this post will be the last one for sure, even though I have made two previous posts that said that it would be the last. Again, our group has not made any progress. We haven’t even met one day to discuss how to end our project. We didn’t even present our project at the project fair at our school. I think this project is dead, because no one is making an effort to continue or even end this project. All we have right now is the trailer video, giving a small peek at our project as a whole. However, we did not even come close to finishing the project, and this post will make that clear. The progress is nothing.